March 25, 2017, 04:46:29 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]
Print
Author Topic: MMLL Development Diary  (Read 176369 times)
Lobo
RBP Team Member
Blue Gene Super Computer

« Reply #870 on: November 06, 2009, 12:54:35 PM »

You don't even imagine how much attention I've been putting in listening to XMs while coding libXM7... raina, he knows something...  Huh?

So it's like a professional deformation or something.  Undecided
Yeah, that happens when you're onto something for toooooooooooooo long.
sverx
RBP Member
IBM PC

"Ow!!! What's that ?!?!"

« Reply #871 on: November 06, 2009, 02:30:26 PM »

It's like something, I guess Wink

sverx
RBP Member
IBM PC

"Ow!!! What's that ?!?!"

« Reply #872 on: November 23, 2009, 10:59:31 AM »

I forgot to tell you about the news... I've finished MMWW finally, this weekend! Smiley Now only some bonus level left Wink

[I've been playing with ver. 1.0 so that I wouldn't lose my savegame... do I have to start again with latest now? Don't tell me...]

Flash
Administrator
Blue Gene Super Computer

« Reply #873 on: November 23, 2009, 11:01:07 AM »

YES!! LOL (unless you are using the FAT version)

There will be a V1.05 (final) version released soon though. So, hang fire!

Coding for the love of it!
UKLN5245
Altair 8800

« Reply #874 on: December 09, 2009, 06:20:02 AM »

Smiley
spacefractal
RBP Team Member
Blue Gene Super Computer

« Reply #875 on: March 22, 2017, 08:48:54 PM »

Commodore tune is the best  Cheesy. I wish all these songs are actually in .sid (multiple tracks in one), that would be crazy!

haha, im was just gonna to go throught the fun old dinary about this game and see im can find the picture of the bus posted somewhere (im did not found it). Also more recently im did converted more of the tunes to sid :-). Property as you know, but im do missing various tunes.

Also im also lost some work tunes recently (few), due my iPad 2 dedicated to been crazy too often (im have two ipads, its was the old one).

The Musician for the RetroBytes Portal Projects.
Flash
Administrator
Blue Gene Super Computer

« Reply #876 on: March 23, 2017, 05:33:48 PM »

I did read though most of this topic a few months ago, very nostalgic

Coding for the love of it!
Lobo
RBP Team Member
Blue Gene Super Computer

« Reply #877 on: March 23, 2017, 07:25:25 PM »

Hehe, excellent necropostresurrectbryanferry SF. Tongue

Here's the bus, the crazy bus, blow up the res and print it out on a sheet and make it into a pillow for extra softness. Cheesy

I did read though most of this topic a few months ago, very nostalgic

It was an awesomely hectic development, haven't seen anything like it ever since. I only pity some old angry buggers who lurked around and never had courage to actually 'sign up' and join such great (and free from all BS) collaboration between people who enjoy what they do. Buggers will still be old angry self absorbed pompous fish arses while we still do what we like to do*.

*Yes, this is officially a f#cktro Smiley

* EndBus.png (5.51 KB, 256x192 - viewed 12 times.)
spacefractal
RBP Team Member
Blue Gene Super Computer

« Reply #878 on: Yesterday at 11:21:34 AM »

Eark, it's was not negative meant as its sound (yes).

The bus was just my favorit and tried to find it (for fun). Im remember its was posted once somewhere, so im for fun tried to find it (even many other objects was also fun).

Anyway the sid comment was somewhere, because im a near decade later now have found a great tracker tool to create SID files with and still doing that. So.... Im might and still do more MMLL tunes (as im did with the full Jungool album).

The thread is also fun to read, like your favorit about the Commodore Tune :-). Im should do that one again, even its was taken from a another sid tune, not done me (im just recreated that in XM). Yes its a fun tune too really.

Ps. Some edits.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 03:28:06 PM by spacefractal » Logged

Lobo
RBP Team Member
Blue Gene Super Computer

« Reply #879 on: Yesterday at 07:07:33 PM »

Eark, it's was not negative meant as its sound (yes).

Of course not lad, I liked the bus too, just noticed actually the obvious 'windows repeating tiles' hehe. Tongue
Btw, I'm thinking of putting a little Sid player on me olde site as well, probably JSid but to skin it nicely if possible as to look more 'C64' like but..
somewhat having trouble with it reading its playlist (it is in txt format), which player are you using on your site?

spacefractal
RBP Team Member
Blue Gene Super Computer

« Reply #880 on: Yesterday at 10:30:54 PM »

The quality im saw in flash Sid player was no where good as a real windows sid player, so im converted them to full MP3 instead in max quality as possible.

Also Java is going not being in browsers that more, except recently in Denmark.... it's a different story.

Yes, I did see the repeat tiles in top window. Property they "shadow" tiles could just been removed. But it's still do the job and as least on a ds screen.

The MP3 player I'm use is a plugin I'm found to Wordpress. I'm checking tomorrow the plugin.

Lobo
RBP Team Member
Blue Gene Super Computer

« Reply #881 on: Today at 01:19:38 AM »

The quality im saw in flash Sid player was no where good as a real windows sid player, so im converted them to full MP3 instead in max quality as possible.

Also Java is going not being in browsers that more, except recently in Denmark.... it's a different story.

Yes, I did see the repeat tiles in top window. Property they "shadow" tiles could just been removed. But it's still do the job and as least on a ds screen.

The MP3 player I'm use is a plugin I'm found to Wordpress. I'm checking tomorrow the plugin.

JSid is actually javascript not the java player as I remember there was one like that so its quite safe. I figured out my playlist problem (duh) as I can't preview it locally Embarrassed so I'll use it as it works well and has all the features I need.  Tongue
The only bloody thing is that everything is based on tables and cells, must convert to divs to skin it proper as it is a mess. Smiley

spacefractal
RBP Team Member
Blue Gene Super Computer

« Reply #882 on: Today at 03:26:15 AM »

Last time Im Tried, quality og the player was noisy and bad, why I'm don't use a sid player. But the sids can been downloaded (recently renamed a bounds and using folders now, still to been uploaded).

spacefractal
RBP Team Member
Blue Gene Super Computer

« Reply #883 on: Today at 03:28:19 AM »

Sids does also newer end in the player too as well. Must manually been marked in a song length database.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]
Print
Jump to: